2017 - Fixed Departure Treks
FIXED DEPARTURE TREK SCHEDULE for Summer, Monsoon. Post Monsoon/Fall trek dates. More dates and winter trek dates will be added shortly.
Please download the PDF brochure of the respective trek for the brief itinerary, Trek Cost inclusions and exclusions. 9% Government Service Tax (GST) will be charged upon the Trek Cost.
For Booking any of the following treks please fill up the “Registration” Form
- Having 7 years experience as an organisation and operating on widest terrain, region, grade (there is no BEST trek indeed on the Himalayas!), we have carefully selected the routes which cover Indian Himalayas to a great extent. Time to time this schedule will be updated with additional dates and routes for which a particular trek is suitable.
- Group Size:
- Easy treks: Up to a maximum of 20 members (occasionally reaching during peak holiday season).
- Moderate treks: Up to 15 members.
- Difficult treks: 10 members only. We don’t cancel our treks due to not having sufficient members to run but we operate as scheduled.
- Trek Cost essentially includes everything you require once you reach Trek Base to the Trek End point including accommodations, all meals (nutritious vegetarian meals and occasional eggs), tents, sleeping bags and mattresses, Kitchen & Dinning tents (apart from few exceptions), toilet tents, Ice axe, rope, gaiters, micro spikes/anti slip grip wherever we feel required. Basic Medical cum First Aid Kit is supplied along with logistics. However our key strength is to ensure best of the local mountain guides and handpicked staff/support team. We DON”T send TREK LEAD for a trek but with higher number of experienced local staff we ensure more safety on trail. Your clothing, trekking shoes, rucksack etc. are personal items and we don’t rent these during treks.
- Group Discount of 5% for 3 or more and 10% for 5 or more persons on Trek Fee in any of the scheduled Fixed Departure treks.
- Payment options: We accept Online transfer/Net-banking and Debit/Credit cards (issued in India). Foreigner’s can wire transfer to our SWIFT Code enable State Bank of India account.
Adventure trip insurance:
- Any adventure tour like trekking is inherently risky due to certain elements which are beyond our control. All Indian nationals (NOT valid for Non Indian nationals) are insured in our Fixed departure tours. This adventure trip accidental insurance coverage is valid for up to 5000m/16400 altitude and 14 days of duration.
- For Customised/Private trek this is NOT included by default. Please enquire with us if you need one.