FIXED DEPARTURE TREK SCHEDULE - 2018
To get trek specific details in your email inbox (and a call from us explaining the tour) do visit the respective trek page using “View Details” link.
- In the BOOKING QUERY FORM select your suitable date from scheduled Fixed Departure dates which are GREEN MARKED DATES in Calendar. Submit the form with REGISTER NOW. We will send you all relevant information in your email and a call you to discuss.
- If you are a group of people and dates are not matching or you want a customised/private trip, you can “Select your custom date“. TREK FEE for a customised/private trip depends upon number of things but primarily on the number of persons, season and the route in consideration. Expect a matching TREK FEE that of our Fixed Departure in case you are 8-12 persons, depending upon route/season. Lower the number of persons, cost increases exponentially due to heavy overhead/logistics.
- Having 8 years experience as an organisation and operating on widest terrain, region, grade (there is no BEST trek indeed on the Himalayas!), we have carefully selected the routes which cover Indian Himalayas to a great extent. Time to time this schedule will be updated with additional dates and routes for which a particular trek is suitable.
- Group Size:
- EASY treks: Up to a maximum of 20 members (occasionally reaching during peak holiday season).
- MODERATE treks: Up to 15 members.
- DIFFICULT treks: 10 members only. We don’t cancel our treks due to not having sufficient members to run but we operate as scheduled.
- TREK FEE essentially includes everything you require once you reach Trek Base to the Trek End point including accommodations, all meals (nutritious vegetarian meals and occasional eggs), tents, sleeping bags and mattresses, Kitchen & Dinning tents (apart from few exceptions), toilet tents, Ice axe, rope, gaiters, micro spikes/anti slip grip wherever we feel required. Basic Medical cum First Aid Kit is supplied along with logistics. However our key strength is to ensure best of the local mountain guides and handpicked staff/support team. We DON”T send TREK LEAD for a trek but experienced and competent local trekking guide(s). Higher number of experienced local staff ensure more safety on trail. Your clothing, trekking shoes, rucksack etc. are personal items and we don’t rent these during treks.
- Group Discount of 5% for 3 or more and 10% for 5 or more persons on TREK FEE in any of the scheduled Fixed Departure treks.
- Payment options: At present we accept Online transfer/Net-banking/IMPS to our State Bank of India current account. Non Indians can wire/online transfer to our SWIFT Code enable State Bank of India account or any other comfortable fund transfer means.
Adventure trip insurance:
- Any adventure tour like trekking is inherently risky due to certain elements which are beyond our control. All Indian nationals up to 60 years of age (NOT valid for Non Indian nationals) are insured in our Fixed departure tours. This adventure trip accidental insurance coverage is valid for up to 5500m/18000ft altitude.
- For Customised/Private trek this is NOT included by default. Please enquire with us if you need one.
|TREK NAME||TOUR STARTING DATES||TREK FEE|
Har Ki Dun Trek
Singalila Phoktey Dara Trek
Brahma Tal Trek
Dayara Bugyal Trek
Pangarchulla peak with Kuari Pass trek