Valley Of Flowers Trek Tour Packages 2021
In this article we will elaborate our different Valley of Flowers trek tour packages and cost for 2021 including the Budget/Economy and Premium options.
Here is the important updates at a glance (updated 7th July 2021):
- Valley of Flowers National Park is now open to tourists from 1st July. Read the notice from DFO Nanda Devi National Park, Joshimath here.
- Interstate tourists will need a negative RT-PCR test report not older than 72 hours, while entering Uttarakhand.
- Usual COVID protocols, SOPs, social distancing are to be followed.
Unlike other Himalayan camping treks, accommodations during the Valley of Flowers trek are in private lodge/hotel. This trek is essentially a “Tea House trek” where you get accommodation options and food on the trail.
Neither we are a Travel Agency/Portal nor a Booking Platform but a Trekking Tour Operator. This ensures that our own staff/trek guide(s) will be present at Govindghat & Ghangaria. Also we have long standing lodge/accommodation partner and car transporter. On contrary to “lowest/cheap rates”, we are confident to give you the best value for money package with adequate safety.
Also you will get proper up to date information from us before a booking or during consulting with HT.
Our Valley of flowers trek base is Govindghat and we trek to Ghangaria first. From here we visit Valley Of Flowers trail inside the National Park and Hemkund Sahib and lake on two different day hikes.
Suggested itinerary for Valley of Flowers tour package:
Day 1: Drive from Haridwar to Govindghat – 290 Km – 12 hours. Lodge/Hotel.
Day 2: Trek to Ghangaria – 14 Km – 7/8 hours. Hotel/Swiss cottage tent.
Day 3: Trek to Valley of Flowers and back to Ghangaria – 8 Km – 6/7 hours. Hotel/Swiss cottage tent.
Day 4: Trek to Hemkund Sahib and back to Ghangaria – 12 Km – 7/8 hours. Hotel/Swiss cottage tent.
Day 5: Trek to Govindghat – 14 Km – 6/7 hours. Lodge/Hotel.
Day 6: Drive from Govindghat to Haridwar – 290 Km – 11/12 hours.
You need to reach on your own to Haridwar/Rishikesh on Day 1 morning (by 6 am) or better by previous night (Day 0). Return to Haridwar on Day 6 evening (by 8/9 pm). Arrange your tickets for inward journey and return from Haridwar accordingly.
For trek details, trail highlights, difficulty level, detailed itinerary, pictures, getting there independently and more, read the below link:
We will follow the same itinerary in the Fixed departure, i.e. Option 1 below. However for the Options 2, 3 & 4 you may choose a different itinerary as part of customisation. Although the Price Matrix for all the options are assuming the above itinerary.
The tour cost mentioned in each of the options below basically includes everything for your trek, once you reach base camp Govindghat. Your tour is travel and medically insured for a duration of 7 days.
Note that none of the package cost (Price matrix) includes transportation to reach Govindghat and return. We will arrange, if you need so, you pay directly to the driver. 5% GST is applicable on TREK FEE mentioned in each Price Martrix.
Option 1: Fixed Departure tour package – 3/4 persons sharing (male and female in separate rooms)
In our regular Fixed group Departure treks package we provide budget accommodation on triple/quad sharing room(s) at Govindghat ( 2 nights) and Ghangaria (3 nights), i.e. a total of 5 nights. Separate rooms for male and female participants and inclusions are fixed and can’t be changed/upgraded etc.
We serve nutritious vegetarian meals (3 meals, tea/soup/light refresehment in the evening) during the trek.
Qualified trekking tour guide (s), any other support staff, trekking permit/Valley of Flowers National Park entrance fees all are included.
TREK FEE is ₹ 9800 + 5% GST per person, Govindghat to Govindghat even if you are a solo traveller. Applicable 10% Group Discount if you are a group of 5 or more joining in any of our scheduled group departure dates.
You can find the published dates in TREK CALENDAR or in the Booking Form inside the following details page.
The Fixed Departures maynot be suitable for reasons but not limited to:
- Listed dates are not matching or unavailable/full.
- You are a group of trekkers (ranging from 2 to 20) and wish for your own customised private trip as per your preferred dates and with your group only.
- Probably you are keen on a tailor made itinerary which suits you better.
- You are a small group and looking for a few upgrades/services like twin sharing accommodation, better quality/premium accommodation and meals.
For the above we have the following options for you.
Option 2: Private customised trip – Budget accommodation (3/4 sharing)
This is similar as Option 1 with an option to customise the dates and itinerary as well. Following is a price matrix to give you a cost estimation. Itinerary will be same as suggested above and services inclusions and exclusions and inclusions as per COST INCLUSIONS tab of trek details page.
|No. of Persons in a group||TREK FEE per person (Govindghat to Govindghat)|
** We will arrange transportation from Haridwar to Govindghat and return. You pay directly to the driver as per following actual cost:
- Tata Sumo/Bolero: ₹ 7000 one way (Can accommodate 6/7 persons) from Rishikesh.
- Tempo Traveller: ₹ 10,500 one way (can accommodate 10 – 14) from Rishikesh.
Option 3: Private customised tours – Premium accommodation (double sharing)
In a premium type tour package, the main difference is the accommodation type. This will be on twin/double sharing, deluxe category rooms in Hotel Bhagat Govindghat or similar for the 2 nights as per suggested itinerary. At Ghangaria premium Swiss cottage type tented accommodation for 3 nights. Location wise these are the best that you may get on this trail.
Meal standards will be better than our usual Fixed Departure/Economy category with more variety. However, the choice of non-vegetarian food is not a possibility on this trail.
You will be accompanied with an experienced trekking guide(s) maintaining our regular safety standards. Your main rucksack/luggage will be carried by horse(s) that you can comfortably trek with your light day pack.
Note: All hotel/room pictures are indicative only. This should give a general idea. If you need to know anything specific like facilities etc, call us @ 9836133166/9831112469 for better understanding.
Below price matrix will help you to plan your trip. Check with us before booking for the availability. Itinerary remains same, as mentioned above.
|No. of Persons in a group||TREK FEE per person (Govindghat to Govindghat)|
Inclusions & exclusions:
- We will provide one qualified and local trekking tour guide who will have excelling understanding of the trekking trail and terrain. For groups of 6 or more we will provide 2 such guides.
- We may arrange a specialised flowers guide inside Valley Of Flowers. We can pre book such a guide based on the person’s availability. You may pay directly @ ₹ 3000/day on spot to the guide.
- If you wish to offload your luggage during trek, then we will arrange a horse for the same on spot. You pay directly (₹ 1200-1400 for Govindghat to Ghangaria, one way. It is better to carry rucksack or duffel bag instead trolley bags).
- We will arrange transportation from Haridwar to Govindghat and return, if needed. You pay directly to the driver as per following actual cost:
- Toyota Innova: ₹ 10, 000 one way (Can accommodate up to 5 persons)
- Mahindra Marazzo/TUV/Ertiga: ₹ 8,000 one way ( up to 5 persons)
- Tempo Traveller: ₹ 10000 one way (can accommodate 10/12 persons)
Option 4: Custom tour packages – Standard options (double sharing)
In reality there can’t really be a “budget” trek when there are only 2 or 3 persons coming for a customised trek. If your top priority is budget, then you should join a fixed group departure as mentioned in the Option 1. These group departures are of budget/economy type packages in which services and cost are fixed. This means that you can’t customise services if you join a group departure. To note men and women are given separate rooms while 3/4/5 persons sharing a room.
On the other hand you can customise a private trek. There are both advantages and disadvantages in this type. Main plus points are, that you can choose your preferred dates, services you can specify, you will have a private tour guide and only 2 of you, making it much safer amid COVID days. Whereas the main disadvantage is for 2 people it becomes expensive, due to heavy logistics and base cost(s).
Here we will provide you either a double sharing room/Swiss tent or triple sharing for a family. TREK FEE structure will be as per following:
Standard Package (double sharing): ₹ 18,500 + 5% GST per person, Govindghat to Govindghat considering 2 persons.
Premium Package (double sharing): ₹ 25,000 + 5% GST per person, Govindghat to Govindghat considering 2 persons (same as in Option 3).
We hope that now you are aware of different packages that we have for Valley of Flowers tour. For more clarity and unanswered queries do get in touch with us. Surely we will be able provide you with more information.
We would be more than happy to help you with any travel or tour related enquiries. We are available over email, phone and WhatsApp. Mon to Sat: 10 am to 8 pm.